COVID-19 UPDATES: WE HAVE REOPENED AS OF MONDAY, MAY 18TH!
HERE IS OUR COMMITMENT TO KEEP THE MEMBERS OF OUR COMMUNITY SAFE:
- LIMIT CLASS SIZES (NO MORE THAN 17 PEOPLE WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE GYM AT ONE TIME, INCLUDING COACHES, TO KEEP GYM CAPACITY AT 25% OR LESS)
- END CLASSES 5-10 MINUTES EARLY TO ALLOW ONE CLASS TO EXIT BEFORE THE NEXT ARRIVES
- PROVIDE FLOOR MARKERS NOTING 6-FOOT DISTANCES TO PROMOTE SAFE SPACE BETWEEN MEMBERS DURING WODS
- CLEAN FLOORS AND BATHROOMS REGULARLY WITH DISINFECTANT
-SIGNS POSTED REMINDING MEMBERS TO WASH HANDS, AVOID TOUCHING FACE, AVOID HIGH FIVES, ETC.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN DO YOUR PART TO PROMOTE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT WHEN YOU COME TO CLASS:
- USE GLOVES WITH ALL FINGERS FULLY COVERED WHILE WORKING OUT (ADVISED BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- CLEAN YOUR EQUIPMENT AND FLOOR SPACE (AKA "SWEAT ANGELS") AFTER EACH USE WITH PROVIDED DISINFECTANT
WE INVITE ANYONE NEW* TO CROSSFIT COPPELL CENTRAL WHO’S INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY TO SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL WEEK OF CROSSFIT (UP TO 7 VISITS OVER 7 CONSECUTIVE DAYS). CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR EACH OF YOUR SESSIONS SO OUR COACHES CAN BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR YOU!
*DOES NOT APPLY TO DROP-INS
ABOUT THE BOX
CrossFit Coppell Central (or CCC as we like to call it) has been transforming bodies and building community in Coppell since we opened in August 2013. Today, CCC is a thriving box (that's CrossFit speak for "gym") made up of a diverse group of athletes who are committed to pushing their bodies to new fitness levels, regardless of whether they started as beginners or advanced CrossFitters. Our box is like family and you can count on the coaching staff as well as our members to support and encourage you throughout your fitness journey. So, don't let the CrossFit name intimidate you. Whether you exercise every day or you’ve never stepped into a gym before, there is a place for you at CCC. Come check us out!
TELL ME MORE
CCC offers daily group fitness opportunities for everyone from workout beginners to advanced athletes.
WHAT IS CROSSFIT?
Constantly varied, high-intensity, functional movement
WHAT IS BOOTCAMP?
CrossFit-style workouts without the barbells
IS THIS FOR ME?
Yes! Our coaches help modify workouts for all fitness levels
<a href="https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/business">Business vector created by macrovector_official - </a>
<a href="https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/people">People vector created by macrovector - </a>